The main objective of the HCPSR Programme is to assist the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in the development and implementation of health policies to improve population health and the effectiveness of the health care system in Russia.
Program activities include:
• providing technical assistance in various aspects of health care policy and delivery,
• providing international expertise in evidence-based practice,
• developing an information base to support health care reform in Russia,
• strengthening capacity in health care policy development and implementation in Russia,
• bringing together other organizations and donors involved in health care activities in Russia to encourage collaboration and to increase effectiveness.