Carrying out works in the following directions:
- Anonymous free counseling of IDUs on various issues, including narcological aspects.
- Explanatory work among IDU outreach workers;
- Exchange of syringes (needles), distribution of sterile materials, condoms, brochures, booklets, leaflets for IDUs.
- HIV, viral hepatitis, STI tests for all comers from drug addicts group.
- Informational-educational work with the population on promotion of HIV prevention, prevention of viral hepatitis, and other diseases connected with non-medical drug use.
- Motivational interviewing.
- Psychosocial counseling of drug dependent individuals;
- Duplication and dissemination of informational and educational materials.